Professional Girl with atittude.jpg

Help Center

While working with clients, we’re constantly learning about their needs and managing inquiries that arise. As a result, we’ve created a list of frequently asked questions along with answers to provide additional online support. If your question isn’t addressed below, contact us today and we’ll be happy to provide the information you need.

 

What is the minimum order amount?

We have potential to ful-fill the clients requirement. We don't put any minimum quantity margin for our valuable clients.

What is your packaging details?

We offer bulk as well as retail packaging. Bulk packages vary from 10 Kg to 60 Kg depending on the bulk density of the products. The products are first packed in Woven Sack/PE bags and then placed in HDPE woven bags and sealed or placed in wooden pallet. Strapping and Plastic film wrapping is done where necessary. Powders are also offered in HDPE drums with Poly liners. Liquids are packed in HDPE jerry cans.

Retail packaging can vary from 25 grams to 2 Kg. We offer a large variety of retail packaging both flexible and rigid. It can include pouches, jars, bottles, tubes, tea bags, cartons etc., of different materials. Most of the retail packaging is subcontracted. We also offer solutions for development, designing and printing of retail packaging and labels to meet customer needs and specifications.

What is your payments and delivery terms?

​Our payments terms are as below

  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T

  • 70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

​We generally preferred Inco-terms are as below

  • EXW, FAS, FOB, CIF etc

How can I learn more about your business?

We are Exporter and Importers of multi-products from India. You can easily find the complete details of our company on our website in About section. For more details you can also follow us on Facebook Social Media page @airlanse.

What types of products you trade?

As a Exporter and Importer we are in multi-products trading. We have speciality in Spices, Agro-products etc.

If you can’t find the answer to your question above, get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.